Lighting is an essential feature of interior design as it magnifies the aesthetic attraction and creates the mood and ambiance of living space. Lights hung on the wall or ceiling help in spreading the light and are more practical.
Here, the most common types of ceiling light fixtures and their best uses are listed:
- Island – These decorative ceiling lights are used in kitchens are billiard tables.
- Chandelier – It is a branched ornamental light fixture designed to be mounted on ceilings or walls.
- Ceiling Fans – When you install a ceiling fan light, instead of just cooling the room, your fan also provides light.
- Flush mount – They illuminate a large area or wider space and these types of light fixtures will enhance the style of a space.
- Pendant – This light is sometimes called a drop or suspender. It is a lone light fixture, usually supported by a cord, chain, or metal rod.
- LED Downlights – They can be easily installed into a hollow space in the ceiling. They emit light in a downward direction with a perfect and narrow beam.
- Wall Sconce – It is a type of light fixture fixed to a wall in such a way that it uses only the wall for support.
- Pot Rack – It not only emits light but also used to hang or store things.
Many online websites offer thousands of stylish ceiling light fixtures for every budget and taste in Singapore and you can find the best selection of ceiling lights singapore with those sites.